3 July 2014
Image above: Nearmap: a great site for looking at place, space and change.
ACARA Australian Curriculum portal
Geography Teachers' Association of South Australia website
Australian Geography Teachers' Association website
'Towards a National Geography Curriculum' project website
* Collecting data on the implementation of geography using Straw Poll.
Your participation would be greatly appreciated!
- Click on the URL's below and select your response.
* What did you like about geography?
* How are schools engaging with Australian Curriculum: Geography?
* Are there any aspects of the curriculum that teachers are finding challenging?
* What is the demand from schools for geography professional learning?
* What is the extent of your engagement with geography in your schools?
* How comfortable are you with the knowledge, understandings and skills of the geography curriculum?
* What areas of geographical learning would you like to work on in the future?
* GeogSpace: the resource from AGTA and Education Services Australia (ESA) to support the Australian Curriculum: Geography
* Spatialworlds: Over 300 postings on everything you wanted to know about geography but ...
*The Fantastic Scoop.it resource with thousands of Internet sites related to geography in schools
Geographical thinking Scoop.it
Spatial literacy Scoop.it
Spatial Education and technology Scoop.it
Just real interesting Scoop.it
GTAV Australian Curriculum Scoop.it on each year level
* Achievement Standards Chart and activities for Geography from DECD
* ACARA Introduction on Australian Curriculum: Geography
* DECD Implementation guidelines
* DECD Australian Curriculum: Geography resources worth a look!
The geography curriculum, year by year, all on one page in the Learning Area Explorer.
Bringing it to life resource (BitL) geography
Sound bites from the public on their perception of geography.