Dropbox links to the PowerPoints for the AGTA Roadshows in Canberra, Newcastle and Sydney from 26-28 November 2015
* Thinking Geographically: Malcolm McInerney
* Inquiry learning in geography: Grant Kleeman
* How can fieldwork bring geography alive: Susan Caldis
* Links to look at related to geography in Australia
ACARA Australian Curriculum portal
Australian Geography Teachers' Association website
GeogSplace (a teaching blog for Year 12 geography)
* GeogSpace: the resource from AGTA and Education Services Australia (ESA) to support the Australian Curriculum: Geography
* Spatialworlds blogspot: 350 postings on everything you wanted to know about geography but to afraid to ask!
*The fantastic Scoop.it resource with thousands of Internet sites related to geography in schools
* Geographical thinking Scoop.it
* Spatial literacy Scoop.it
* Spatial Education and technology Scoop.it
* Just real interesting Scoop.it
* GTAV Australian Curriculum Scoop.it on each year level
BBC physical geography site
CK site for physical geography.
GIS Zone: A great site to start using spatial technology.
Map Zone: An excellent basic mapping site
* Achievement Standards Chart and activities for Geography from DECD
* ACARA Introduction on Australian Curriculum: Geography
* DECD Australian Curriculum: Geography resources worth a look!
The geography curriculum, year by year, all on one page in the Learning Area Explorer.
Bringing it to life resource (BitL) geography