Link in Dropbox to the PowerPoint for the workshop
* Links to look at related to this blog
Geography Teachers' Association of South Australia website
ACARA Australian Curriculum portal
Australian Geography Teachers' Association website
'Towards a National Geography Curriculum' project website
* Collecting data on attitudes to the geography curriculum and geography professional learning needs using Straw Poll.
Your participation would be greatly appreciated!
- Click on the URL's below and select your response.
* What did you like about geography?
* Familiarity with the Australian Curriculum: Geography
* Geographical concepts in the Australian Curriculum: Geography
* Skills to start working on to teach the Australian Curriculum: Geography
* GeogSpace: the resource from AGTA and Education Services Australia (ESA) to support the Australian Curriculum: Geography
* Spatialworlds: 300 posting on everything you wanted to know about geography but .
*The Fantastic Scoop.it resource with thousands of Internet sites related to geography in schools
* Geographical thinking Scoop.it
* Spatial literacy Scoop.it
* Spatial Education and technology Scoop.it
* Just real interesting Scoop.it
* GTAV Australian Curriculum Scoop.it on each year level
CK site for physical geography.
GIS Zone: A great site to start using spatial technology.
Map Zone: An excellent basic mapping site
* Achievement Standards Chart and activities for Geography from DECD
* ACARA Introduction on Australian Curriculum: Geography
* DECD Implementation guidelines
* DECD Australian Curriculum: Geography resources worth a look!
The geography curriculum, year by year, all on one page in the Learning Area Explorer.
Bringing it to life resource (BitL) geography